2018 Pinot Gris

Our 2017 Pinot Gris is a refreshing addition to a warm summer day. With a combination of stainless steel and barrel fermentation, we were able to enhance the crisp flavors of lemongrass, grapefruit, green apple and orange blossom while adding texture and subtle spice for a delicate, fresh finish.


In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml
SKU: 2018PinotGris
Wine Specs
Pinot Gris
Rogue Valley
Alcohol %
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
Delicate flavors and aromas of lemon grass, grapefruit, crisp green apple and orange blossom are delivered with a lively, refreshing acidity and texture. Notes of wet stone and minerality add an intriguing complexity.
Production Notes
We carefully handpicked the fruit in the cool morning, then gently whole cluster pressed. 70% of the juice was slowly fermented in cold stainless steel, with specialized yeast strains, to exemplify the fruit and express more aromatics. The other 30% was barrel fermented and split between French oak and new Acacia to add texture and subtle spice to the blend. After a period of extended lies aging with b√Ętonnage, the wines were blended and allowed to merry prior to bottling under screwcap to lock in the delicate flavors and freshness of the wine.
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: