2016 Chardonnay

Barrel aged in 100% French oak, our 2016 Chardonnay features a rich, layered texture and bright finish of spice and ripe tropical fruit. Grown in the Rogue Valley region of Southern Oregon, our vibrant 2016 release is a beautiful example of an "Oregundian" Chardonnay.

In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml
SKU: 2016Chardonnay
Wine Specs
Rogue Valley
Alcohol %
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
Intense flavors and aromas of ripe apple and mango intermingle with notes of Bananas Foster, crème brûlée and toasted hazelnut to provide a rich, layered texture and a bright, enjoyable finish of spice and ripe tropical fruit.
Production Notes
Our Chardonnay grapes were carefully handpicked in the cool morning, then gently whole cluster pressed. We barrel fermented and aged the wine in 100% French oak barrels, consisting of New French, once-filled French, and neutral French oak. 60% of the wine underwent malolactic fermentation, providing a soft mouthfeel and subtle notes of butter, while the remaining 40% remained in neutral French oak, providing higher acidity, vibrancy and clean fruit to the final wine. The wine was aged sur-lies (on the lees) with bâtonnage (stirring) to add complexity, weight and round out the mouthfeel. Rich, yet vibrant – our 2016 release is a beautiful example of “Oregundian” Chardonnay.
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: